All of our field employees are paid or have the option to be paid through our pay card system. No need to wait for your paycheck or rush to the bank. You can access your funds, at least one time free of charge (each week), via a national network of ATMs, local banks and point of purchase machines. Your payroll funds can also be directly deposited to the bank account of your choice through our paycard program.
Pay Stubs Available On-Line and via Telephone **
Your paystubs are accessible online so you can access them 24/7. If you do not have internet access, you may use a kiosk computer at any of our branch locations. Alternatively, you have an option to obtain your pay information via telephone using an Interactive Voice Response.
Training and Skill Development
Tutorials are available for the most popular software programs in most every branch office. Some clients offer specific training and video aided job preparation which you may voluntarily participate in.
Your employment records and work history will be transferred to any of our offices or divisions in the continental United States. Your accrued work hours will transfer and are immediately applicable to the programs available in your new location.
Visit www.livesolid.com for guidance on your wellbeing which includes information on how to manage your money, relationships, retirement, family and your future.
AT&T Wireless Phone Service
1. Go to att.com/wireless/employbridge
2. Click on the “Register for Discounts” or reference the FAN account number 2717758
Verizon Wireless Discount
1. Go to verizonwireless.com/renewdiscount
2. Select the ‘Validate by Paystub’ option. Complete the ‘Employment Validation Form’ including your account information and employer information with the business location. Click Continue.
3. Via the ‘Upload Your Paystub’ screen, attach your paystub. Please blackout any income or other sensitive information. Your name, company name and the date must be legible on the copy you submit.
Sam’s Club Discount
Eligible employees can receive $10 off their Sam’s Club membership enrollment fee, or a $25 gift card after enrolling in a Sam’s Plus membership. Contact your branch for more information.
** (ONLY IN SOME MARKETS)
This is a summary of some of the benefit options currently available to you as a field employee of one of the EmployBridge Family of Companies. You must elect the options to participate. This summary is provided for your convenience, the terms and conditions of the programs are subject to change or may be discontinued at any time.